- Exterior 360°
- Find a dealer
- Get a quote
Introducing the CT630SC, the Cat truck with a premium stand-up sleeper, ideal for linehaul operations. Designed and built in Australia, the 1016 mm (40 inch) mid-rise sleeper is spacious and well-appointed providing a generous 2250 mm of internal width and a full1975 mm of standing room.
Built for Australian conditions.
The CT630SC is equipped with the power of the renowned Caterpillar ADR 80/03 C15 ACERT engine technology. Operating with 550hp at 1850 lb.ft torque, the C15 requires no after treatment whilst maintaining driver satisfaction and fuel economy.
Built for Australian conditions, the Cat CT630SC is a conventional truck entirely suited to the unique requirements of B-double applications. The engine feeds into the proven driveline combination of an Eaton 18-speed overdrive transmission – available in manual or Ultrashift-Plus automated form – and Meritor rear axles riding on Hendrickson Primaax air suspension.
Click on the buttons in the download section on the left to get more:
- Find a Cat dealer truck centre and Book a Test Drive
- Get a Quote for your Transport Needs
- Download CT630SC Specifications
- Check out the CT15 Engine Performance and Specifications
CAT CT15 Engine
Caterpillar C15 ACERT™ ADR 80/03 compliant with 550hp @ 1800 rpm
The Cat® C15 legend continues:
- As fuel efficient as ever – the C15 is now a cleaner engine without the use of SCR or EGR.
- The C15 uses dual DPF filters with a passive regeneration system.
- Power is not compromised with 550hp / 1850 lb.ft making it our most powerful on-highway engine
- The C15 is built to take on the toughest jobs.
The C15 is available in the CT630SC, click on the Find A Dealer tab to learn what new frontiers can be achieved with the C15 combined with the CT630SC truck.
The Cat CT630SC
360 degree rotator coming Soon